<body>
Forever musician
We are a section.
Friday, 10 September 2010
Hi everyone!

Haha.I know that recently something happened during sectional I know that you all dislike the tutor.However,we all must tolerate him cause if he is not teaching us,we will be the one losing out not him.Don't you want to get a gold or with honours?I won't be around for quite a few months,during this time frame,seniors please teach the juniors all the basic stuff.In case Mr Chiang or Mr Wong ask them theory stuff then they can't answer.Juniors on the other hand must work doubly hard.You all need to be as good as your seniors by this year end ok?This is a challenge for you guys.



Selina

Biography

Photobucket

CBSB CRAZY TRUMPET SECTION♥
This group of music craze consist of
Joey Wong SL'09~10
Selina Ro SL'10~11
Andrea Mensono
Chanel Ng
Cheryl Lim
Julaina Ang
Clara Ong
The Passion of Music Lead Us Through Life

Let Shout it Out LOUD!!!
Powered by ShoutJax

Affiliates

Band | Brass | CBSB Horn Section | Joey | Selina | Andrea | Clara | Julaina | Link | Link | Link | Link

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



History

♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011


Credits

Designer : I
Background : II
Editor:Andrea