<body>
Forever musician
Saturday, 14 August 2010
Yo!!!This blog is gonna rot liao or it's already rotting!!
Anyway,I jux change the blogskins,the chatbox and i added a music player!
I'm tooo bored so i change the whole thing.
This time the skin don haf trumpet or any music kind of pix
But isn't i nicer than the previous skins?
I think it is.
I took quite long to edit the whole blog
so pls don't take it for granted!
I will try 2 update this blog whenever im free or bored!
Oh,if you guys wan any song u can ask me 2 help u add in to the music playlist.
But pls choose classical music and not pop song.
If u all wan 2 choose it urself or change anythings.
You guys can!
The blog,shoutbox and the music player account has the same username and passwords.
If u dunno the username and password ask selina,me or go find it urself!
Is stated at one of the blog post which i lazy 2 find it.
That all,i dunno wat say lerh.

2 things to note

1.Can anybody change the lady pix to other pix lyk a trumpet or any thing related 2 us?Or you all wanna jux leave the lady pix there coz it's nice oso.

2.If you all wanna blog anything,pls change the font colour to black coz the original font colour is tooo light!

Andrea=D

Labels:

Biography

Photobucket

CBSB CRAZY TRUMPET SECTION♥
This group of music craze consist of
Joey Wong SL'09~10
Selina Ro SL'10~11
Andrea Mensono
Chanel Ng
Cheryl Lim
Julaina Ang
Clara Ong
The Passion of Music Lead Us Through Life

Let Shout it Out LOUD!!!
Powered by ShoutJax

Affiliates

Band | Brass | CBSB Horn Section | Joey | Selina | Andrea | Clara | Julaina | Link | Link | Link | Link

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



History

♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011


Credits

Designer : I
Background : II
Editor:Andrea